Statement Concerning Payment Advices

Last Updated: May 11, 2009

When debtor is self-employed, or unemployed, or has not received payment advices from an employer within 60 days before filing the petition, debtor must file Statement Concerning Payment Advices in lieu of payment advices.

Step-by-Step Procedures:
To File Electronically:

  1. Review the papers for the necessary filing requirements

  2. Scan documents.

  3. Log into CM/ECF.

  4. Select [Bankruptcy > Misc/Other].

  5. Enter case number (e.g., xx-xxxxx).

  6. Select [Statement Under Penalty of Perjury Concerning Payment Advices] from the event list.

  7. Skip the Joint Filing screen. Court will select the attorney filer.

  8. Select the party filer.

  9. Browse to attach the document (pdf file).

  10. Modify text as appropriate.

  11. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click [Next] to submit your document(s).

    Note:  The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.

  12. Place documents in file/chron box.




U.S.C.: 521(a)(1)
FRBP: 1007