Amended Application for Compensation

Last Updated:  February 26, 2016

Filing Requirements:

               Application for Compensation (See Local Rule 2016-1)


               Notice of Application with 21 day objection period. Notice is sent to all creditors.

Note:  Service on all creditors if amount requested is over $1000 (Rule 2002(a)(6)). Service on interested parties if amount requested is under $1000. See Notice and Service Requirements.

               Proof of Service.

               For attorney/professional employment in Ch 11 and 12 cases submit a proposed order. Instructions. For all others, the Court will enter text order unless proposed order is supplied.

To File Electronically:

  1. Log into CM/ECF.

  2. Select [Bankruptcy >  Motions/Applications].

  3. Enter the case number (e.g, xx-xxxxx).

  4. Select [Compensation] from the event list.

  5. Skip the Joint Filing screen.

  6. Select the party filer (party receiving the fees). If the party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party.

    Note:  The Attorney/Party Association screen may appear. Do not check this box to create an association.

  7. Enter a "y or n" if the notice and proof of service are included with the Application.

    Note:  The Amended Application, notice, and proof of service may be a single PDF or the notice, supporting documents and certificate of service may be filed separately. The Amended Application must be the first document in your PDF.

  8. Enter date served.

  9. Accept objection date.

  10. Browse to select the Amended Application (.pdf file).

  11. Refer to previously filed Application for compensation.

  12. Check the filer (party receiving the fees); select the type; enter dates from when, to when; and enter fees requested and expenses requested (i.e., 2000.00 and 125.00).

  13. Modify the text as appropriate.

  14. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click [Next] to submit your document(s).

    Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately emailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.





11 U.S.C.: 330, 331, 328
FRBP:  2002(a)(6), 2016


Local Rule 2016-1