Amended Motion

Last Updated:  April 2, 2013

Filing Requirements:

  • Amended Motion

  • Amended Notice (if applicable)

  • Other supporting documents

  • No filing fee

Note:  if filing an Amended Application for Compensation, please refer to specific instructions.


Contact the Bankruptcy Clerk's office at 701-297-7100 for current procedures or email a case manager for assistance.






      11 U.S.C.: